Alex Zipper Chef Jacket Black
Also available in
AUSSIE CHEF Alex Zipper Chef Jacket is the ultimate cool, perfect unisex chef jacket for the modern kitchen.
The ALEX Zipper Jacket, is designed with the modern Chef in mind, who is looking for something a bit different in Chef Jackets. ALEX chef jacket, with a more tailored fit, super cool fabric, fine weave mesh side panels, hidden zip up front and innovative phone pocket, is now one of our most popular Chef Jackets. The ALEX Zipper Jacket looks good on, is easy to wear, and keeps you cool in the busy confines of a kitchen.
The ALEX Zipper Chef Jacket, available in white or black, is made from a poly/cotton fabric. Its fine weave mesh side panels allow your skin to breathe and keep cool. The heavy duty front zipper closure chosen to withstand wear after wear, makes getting ready for work a breeze. And keeping in mind your convenience, Aussie Chef has added an innovative front zipper closure phone pocket.
Made in hard wearing, durable poly/cotton, ALEX is super easy to care for and continues to look great wash after wash. As with all Aussie Chef apparel, great care goes in to the manufacturing and design of the garment, with reinforced double stitching & bar tacking on all pressure points, Aussie Chef metal rivets & press studs.
Also available in white.
- hidden zip up front closure
- super cool fabric
- fine weave mesh side panels
- innovative zipper phone pocket
- shoulder and arm hole seams with double top stitching
- sleeve pen/thermometer pocket
- bar tacking on all pressure points
- Neck Apron loop for added comfort
- superior construction with high quality stitching on all seams & hems
- easy care, machine washable, warm tumble dry, dry cleanable
- unisex, sizes XS to XL
Please check the label on product for care instructions.
- wash garment separately before use
- hand or gentle machine cold wash
- cold rinse well
- do not soak, bleach or wring
- reduced spin, drip dry
- may be tumble dried warm
- warm iron
- dry cleanable (A) (40)
Please click here to view the Size Guide