Oliver Street Chef Jacket
Street Chef Denim OLIVER Mens Chef Jacket is a trend-setter.
The Oliver Street Chef Jacket, an urban legend in Chef Wear; a statement of individuality; denim has never looked so good. This high quality denim chef jacket has been tailored to stand out from the crowd with attitude and class. A favourite with Street Chefs and signature restaurant Chefs alike.
Born in the advent of Street Chefs and food trucks, with an edgier look in Chefwear, OLIVER Street Chef, in super soft denim is tailored for comfort with double breasted front and concealed press stud closures. Worn with the short sleeves rolled up or down, OLIVER has become a favourite among Chefs wanting a more innovative street cred Chef Jacket.
The OLIVER Street Chef Jacket, is constructed from super soft, light- weight, 100% cotton denim. The hidden press stud front closure accentuates the simple tailoring of the jacket - creating a clean, urban Chef look.
Made in hard wearing, denim, the OLIVER Street Chef Jacket is easy to care for and continues to look great wash after wash. As with all Aussie Chef apparel, great care goes in to the manufacturing and design of the garment, with reinforced double stitching & bar tacking on all pressure points, Aussie Chef metal rivets & press studs.
- hip, innovative, leading-edge design
- super soft denim
- tailored for comfort
- double breasted front with concealed press studs
- shoulder and arm hole seams with double top stitching
- sleeve pen/thermometer pocket
- bar tacking on all pressure points
- superior construction with high quality stitching on all seams and hems
- easy care, machine washable
- available in sizes S to XL
Please check the label on product for care instructions.
- 100% cotton denim
- wash garment separately before use
- hand or gentle machine cold wash
- cold rinse well
- do not soak, bleach or wring
- reduced spin, drip dry
- may be tumble dried warm
- warm iron
- dry cleanable (A) (40)
Please click here to view the Size Guide