RILEY LEATHER APRON ONE POCKET BROWN
Commemorating 35 Years in business, Aussie Chef Clothing Company has released the new RILEY Leather Apron!
The RILEY Leather Apron designed in beautifully soft, 100% high quality, brown grain cow leather with metal eyelet and buckle detailing, heavy-duty
industrial stitching and matching leather & webbing cross back straps. The cross back straps alleviate the naturally heavier weight of 100% leather, so that you can wear it comfortably all day. Leather also has the added benefit of being heat resistant. This soft leather apron becomes even more beautiful over
time with repeated wearing.
Worn in many industries for their protective and practical abilities - leather aprons are now a favourite with front of house staff, baristas and
bartenders alike, or for those wanting to make a statement.
RILEY comes rolled up in a soft, clothbag for protection. When not using your apron - hang or store it in the clothbag provided. See tab below for more detailed care instructions.
The RILEY with 1 pocket in black soft, supple leather is an apron that will give you years and years of enjoyment.The aprons are hand made in small
batches and each apron will be unique, due to the natural variations & imperfections in leather because it is a natural product. - and the aprons become even more beautiful over time.
RILEY Leather is also available in the same beautiful brown leather with a 2 pocket design OR available in a bold, black leather in both 1 pocket or 2 pocket designs.
- 100% soft, brown cow leather, natural variations & imperfections will occur
- matching leather & webbing crossback ties
- brushed gunmetal eyelets & buckle
- 1 large pocket
- industrial double stitching & bar tacking
- Aussie Chef metal feature rivet
- brushed aussie chef highlight rivets
- size 70 x 86cm
When not using your apron - hang or store it in the clothbag provided
- Wipe down with a clean, damp cloth with mild soap to remove surface dirt.
- Dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Do not spot clean - always clean entire surface.
- Do not use any solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- Use a natural leather conditioner to help maintain it.
- Professional leather dry clean only.