RILEY LEATHER APRON TWO POCKET BROWN
The new RILEY Leather Apron - has been introduced to commemorate 35 Years for Aussie Chef Clothing Company!
Designed in beautifully soft, 100% high quality brown grain cow leather, the RILEY Leather Apron is a beauty, with metal eyelet and buckle detailing,
heavy-duty industrial stitching and matching leather & webbing cross back straps. To alleviate the naturally heavier weight of 100% leather, RILEY has he cross
back straps, so that you can wear it comfortably day after day. Leather also has the added benefit of being heat resistant. This goregeous leather apron will become even more beautiful over time. Worn in many industries for their protective and practical abilities - leather aprons - have become a favourite with bbq masters, bartenders and barbers and haridressers alike, as well as sculpture and glass artists.
The RILEY Leather apron comes rolled up in a soft, clothbag for protection. When not using your apron - hang or store it in the clothbag provided. See tab below for more detailed care instructions.
RILEY with 2 pocket design in black soft, supple leather is an apron that you will LOVE for years to come. The aprons are hand made in small
batches and each apron will be unique, due to the natural variations & imperfections in leather because it is a natural product. RILEY aprons become more beautiful with repeated wearing.
RILEY is also available in the same beautiful black leather with a 1 pocket design OR available in a rich, dark brown leather in both 1 pocket or 2
- 100% soft, brown cow leather, natural variations & imperfections will occur
- matching leather & webbing crossback ties
- brushed gunmetal eyelets & buckle
- 2 large pockets
- industrial double stitching & bar tacking
- Aussie Chef metal feature rivet
- size 70 x 86cm
When not using your apron - hang or store it in the clothbag provided.
- Wipe down with a clean, damp cloth with mild soap to remove surface dirt.
- Dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Do not spot clean - always clean entire surface.
- Do not use any solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- Use a natural leather conditioner to help maintain it.
- Professional leather dry clean only.