Returns & Exchange
Aussie Chef Clothing Company is Australia’s leading supplier to the hospitality industry of Chef Apparel and Apron. Designed in Australia we take pride in producing the highest and best quality products available in the market today. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase Aussie Chef Clothing Company will happily accept the return for a refund or exchange.
Warranty - All goods are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Goods are considered faulty if there is a manufacturing or structural defect that would affect the practical use and performance of the product. Fabric imperfections, stains & marks are not considered to be manufacturing faults. Clearance items may be slightly imperfect and discounted accordingly and cannot be returned as faulty garments.
The following terms and conditions apply to the return or exchange of goods
- If you wish to return any goods purchased you will be required to contact our office at email@example.com explaining your reason for return. Once your email is received by us you will be notified and given a Return Order Number. No returns will be processed without a Return Order Number
- Goods can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Goods purchased on clearance cannot be returned for exchange or refund
- Goods should be in their original saleable condition complete with all packaging material
- Goods should not be used or altered and free of damage
- A copy of the invoice should be included with the return to identify the items & date of purchase
- Customised, personalised or branded goods – Any goods that have been made to order, embroidered or screen printed cannot be returned once purchased
- Clearance Items - Items sold in clearance may be end of run or slightly imperfect. Any imperfections will not affect the performance or functionality of the garment.
- Faulty goods can only be returned by prior written agreement. All requests to return goods must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason for return accompanied by photos & proof of purchase.
- If faulty goods are being returned for a refund or exchange the goods can only be returned as prescribed by Aussie Chef Clothing Company at our expense. No postage or carrier cost will be paid prior to return of the goods unless otherwise agreed.