Returns & Exchange
Aussie Chef Clothing Company is Australia’s leading manufacturer & supplier to the hospitality industry of Chef Apparel and Aprons with over 400 different products. Designed in Australia we take pride in producing the highest and best quality products available in the market today.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase Aussie Chef Clothing Company will happily accept the return for a refund or exchange.
The following terms and conditions apply to the return or exchange of goods
- If you wish to return any goods purchased you will be required to contact our office at email@example.com explaining your reason for return. Once your email is received by us you will be notified and given a Return Order Number. No returns will be processed without a Return Order Number
- Goods can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Goods purchased on clearance cannot be returned for exchange or refund
- Goods should be in their original saleable condition complete with all packaging material
- Goods should not be used or altered and free of damage
- A copy of the invoice should be included with the return to identify the items & date of purchase
- Return of faulty goods for exchange or refund - If faulty goods are being returned for a refund or exchange the goods can be returned via Australia Post or other Carrier as agreed by Aussie Chef Clothing Company & the cost will be borne by Aussie Chef Clothing Company once the goods have been received at our Melbourne warehouse. No postage or carrier cost will be paid prior to return of the goods unless otherwise agreed
- Customised, personalised or branded goods – Any goods that have been made to order, embroidered or screen printed cannot be returned once purchased
- Clearance Items - Items sold in clearance may be end of run or slightly imperfect. Any imperfections will not affect the performance or functionality of the garment.
- Aussie Chef Clothing Company Pty Ltd and its directors reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of up to 25% of the value of the goods if deemed applicable
- Aussie Chef Clothing Company Pty Ltd and its directors reserve all rights in regards to all matters contained herein and will have the final say if a dispute arises regarding any of our products or services
What to do
- Call Customer Service on +61 3 9427 0033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Customer Service Representative will advise you how to return your goods
- If you are returning the goods for a refund please note that the refund amount will not include any freight or handling charges and will be credited back to the original source of payment ie your credit card
- If the goods are being returned for exchange please include a prepaid Australia Post satchel to enable us to send the exchanged goods to you