Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
When goods are purchased from Aussie Chef Clothing Company it is assumed that the buyer understands and accepts all the Terms and Conditions of sale set out herein.
For Aussie Chef to process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment details. Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed.
Orders will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and Aussie Chef is satisfied with the integrity of the order. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, Aussie Chef will not refund your payment. Should you wish to re-send the package, you will incur an additional delivery charge.
Aussie Chef cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfil your request but cannot guarantee it.
Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the Aussie Chef website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly.
The images shown on the website are representative of the Aussie Chef Clothing product range and may vary from the actual garment in colour and texture once purchased.
It is not always possible to reproduce the exact colour and texture to match garments and aprons from batch to batch and during different manufacturing cycles. Items may appear different in colour and texture when viewed on different devices such as phones, tablets and desktop computers due to personalised individual colour and resolution settings.
Every effort possible is made to maintain the consistency of quality, look and feel of all our apparel. Some variations may occur in the manufacturing process which are out of our control. These variations will not affect the performance or functionality of any apparel.
Variations may include colour & textural differences in apparel from batch to batch and manufacturing cycles, however fabric construction remains the same.
No part of this website including images or corporate logos may be reproduced, stored or transmitted without the prior written permission of International Trading Agencies P/L and Aussie Chef Clothing Company P/L.
Discount Code Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- • The discount code can be used for Aussie Chef Online purchases ONLY.
- • The discount applies to retail prices.
- • Offer valid till expiry date stated with the discount code.
Terms and Conditions
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards can only be used for purchases online at www.aussiechef.com.au or in store at our Warehouse/Showroom at 114 Murphy Street, Richmond, VIC 3121 Australia.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards can be transferred to another person to use.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards are in AUD currency.
- • For gift card balance, check online in My Account or View Cart. Or contact us at email@example.com or +613 9427 0033.
- • No change is given and balances remain on the card to be used against future purchases on or before the expiry date.
- • Any balance that remains on the Card after the expiry date will not be available for use, except as required by law. Unused balances will expire 2 years after the purchase date.
- • These terms and conditions may be amended by Aussie Chef Clothing Company from time to time.
Purchasing an Aussie Chef e-Gift Card
Terms and Conditions
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards are available to purchase online at aussiechef.com.au from AUD $50 - $500.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards are typically received by the nominated recipient via email.
- • eGift Cards are delivered active.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards can only be redeemed online at aussiechef.com.au by entering the unique eGift Code at Check Out.
- • Aussie Chef eGift Cards can also be redeemed in store at our Warehouse/Showroom at 114 Murphy Street, Richmond, VIC 3121 Australia by presenting a valid printed copy or a digital copy on a mobile device showing the eGift Card Code.
- • Where the price of the goods being purchased with the Aussie Chef eGift Card exceeds the Card Balance, you can pay the difference with an alternative payment method.
- • Any questions regarding the purchase or use of Aussie Chef eGift Cards should be directed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow up to 5 business days (domestic) to receive your goods and up to 14-21 days (worldwide), however we cannot guarantee any specific delivery time frames.
Authority to Leave the Goods - Without Signature
If your delivery instruction, which is given separately to our carrier, is an Authority to Leave the goods at your nominated address without signature, no responsibility will be taken by Aussie Chef Clothing Company for any subsequent loss or damage.
All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
Items sold in clearance may be end of run or slightly imperfect. Any imperfections will not affect the performance or functionality of the garment.
All goods are guaranteed for 30 Days from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Goods are considered faulty if there is a manufacturing or structural defect that would affect the practical use and performance of the product. Fabric imperfections, stains & marks are not considered to be manufacturing faults. Clearance items may be slightly imperfect and discounted accordingly and cannot be returned as faulty garments.
Returns & Exchanges
For detailed information go to our Return & Exchange Policy.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Products are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to confirm a scheduled delivery date. Aussie Chef does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that Aussie Chef will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Aussie Chef (the website) and the purchase of any goods from it. The website is owned and operated by International Trading Agencies Pty Ltd.
Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”). Aussie Chef reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
If you purchase goods from Aussie Chef, we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details (“customer information”). We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide Aussie Chef with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of Aussie Chef.
It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Aussie Chef does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.